Application of the infrared thermography in buildings, energy audits and industry:
- Improving the energy efficiency of the building
- Review the insulation of the building and locating inadequate insulation details
- Locating thermal bridges and the creation of mold and mildew
- Moisture detection
- Airtightness control facility – joints of doors, windows, glass walls, etc.
- Control of flat roofs and waterproofing
- Control of floor, wall and ceiling heating systems
- Control of industrial overheating circuits and devices
- Control of solar panels
Infrared thermography (IR) is completely non-destructive, and will detect potential damages before they occur, damages that are not yet visible to the naked eye, and thus enable you to prevent them or remediate.
Please contact us for any further questions.